If only...

I often day dream in class what it would be like if I could fly.
I don't think my day dreaming patterns are normal, but quite frankly I don't really mind.
The other day I was looking at youtube videos of women cello players; sooooooooooo amazing.
Gaspar Gassado Teodora Miteva, way to bring me to tears.
And the harp is a really cool instrument also...but I guess I should perfect the guitar. I just don't have enough time on my hands. There is so much I want to learn.

So, today in calc I was day dreaming that I was playing the cello, harp, and piano at carnegie hall. Man I was good; I have to admit, humbly of course. Then I hear a loud noise that wakes me up out of my wicked awesome dream. It was my boy Leonardo in 'catch me if you can.'


Only 4 more offical days of school and my junior year will be over.
Maybe I will have time to learn the cello, harp, and piano this summer. Maybe the piano first; that probably makes sense. Well does it? Idk, who cares.
I just want to be a dancing, cello/harp/guitar/piano player.

Yup, sounds good to me!

Comments

  1. I used to want to do the same thing. Nail piano, guitar, cello, et cetera. It's hard to do though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for your words...xoxo

Popular Posts