You bring clarity.
Clearly you have created me for something beautiful. You took the time to shape me in my mother’s womb, placed every strand of hair on my head. Shaped my face to be my identity. You know me inside out, yet I still doubt...
Clearly I am yours. I have belonged to you from birth, strayed awhile, yet returned. I wonder sometimes why me, and not him or her? Why am I a miracle child? What makes me so significant? Nothing, nothing at all....but You.
Clearly you have captured my heart with one glance of your eye. I long to be yours for eternity. I long for your praise, and to see you glorified within me. I worship you, for only you are worthy of my praise.
Clearly I am powerless- this I am learning daily. You are powerful in me. You can change the hearts around me, and allure them to you through me. I so long to be alluring; yet if I be lifted up I draw all men to me. No, to you...to YOU is where they should be.
Clearly, you have loved me with an everlasting love. Because you have loved me, I love you. I love you. My heart bursts from within when I open up your love letter to me. The way you pour yourself out in each line. Oh, I cannot fathom living a day without you, now that I am yours. You are mine.
Clearly, clearly, clearly. YOU are my clarity.
Sweet, sweet beloved, I am yours...yours... YOURS!
Clearly I am yours. I have belonged to you from birth, strayed awhile, yet returned. I wonder sometimes why me, and not him or her? Why am I a miracle child? What makes me so significant? Nothing, nothing at all....but You.
Clearly you have captured my heart with one glance of your eye. I long to be yours for eternity. I long for your praise, and to see you glorified within me. I worship you, for only you are worthy of my praise.
Clearly I am powerless- this I am learning daily. You are powerful in me. You can change the hearts around me, and allure them to you through me. I so long to be alluring; yet if I be lifted up I draw all men to me. No, to you...to YOU is where they should be.
Clearly, you have loved me with an everlasting love. Because you have loved me, I love you. I love you. My heart bursts from within when I open up your love letter to me. The way you pour yourself out in each line. Oh, I cannot fathom living a day without you, now that I am yours. You are mine.
Clearly, clearly, clearly. YOU are my clarity.
Sweet, sweet beloved, I am yours...yours... YOURS!
Comments
Post a Comment
thank you for your words...xoxo