A recent meditation-

Daddy, you are constantly filling my life with your wonder. Your glory is unheard of on this Earth. I am consumed by your great love- undone in your presence. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are beautiful, and I long to sing you the song you deserve. I pray the meditations of my heart bring you joy. My thoughts glorify your name.

I desire to be the woman you have created me to be. I will not compromise for anything less... You have destined me for something beautiful, a divine romance. You are my husband, and I, your bride.

Teach my heart for it is known to be fickle. Give me a love for your creation, for your people. Purify my heart daily as I dwell on your Word.

I am so in love. So in love with You, Holy Father, lover of my precious soul.

Comments

Popular Posts