Refrained brokenness.

At times I feel so broken, so useless. Lord, how can I serve you by alluring others to your son? I am so powerless, and my walk at times; stagnant. Capture my heart again. Make me fall deeper in love with you each day. Romance me is my plea. Bring me back to my first love...

Life at times becomes too much, I just want to be in your presence. Hold my hand as I walk through the fire, and through the sunshine; even that is darkness compared to being with you. I just want to feel the fingers that spoke the world into existence touch my face, and hear that voice finally say what only my heart hears; "beloved, I love you."

Papa, Lord, Savior, King; my everything. Be all that I need you to be, and light a fire in my belly for I am prone to leave the One I love. You give me reason to dance amist this barren land where my heart is O so dry. Revive my soul with your living water; feed me with your Word. Teach my heart your wisdom and fill me overflowing only to be poured out.

I am hurting deeply so free me. Provide me the open field to run wildly unrestrained. Tightly knit and vexed I am; longing to be swept away in a melody of eternal Ode’s to you. Place a song in my heart that is worthy to be heard by your Holy ears as sweet incense to your nostrils. The days appear prolonged until your return. Come quickly, come! I feel as if I am at my wits end…
In the past you were my reason to keep living; be that for me now.

Comments

Popular Posts