Awakened.
You've awaken my soul to feel your touch.
I belong to You.
You've spoken soft beautiful words to my ears.
I am in Love.
I will respond when you call my name,
I will run to You;
You possess all of me.
I have abandoned all other loves
In attempt to look on none but You.
Take my mind as an offering,
for you have already captured my heart with One word.
I am yours, I belong to no other.
Awaken their hearts to know you.
Quiet their spirits to sense your presence,
For they too shall be Yours.
I belong to You.
You've spoken soft beautiful words to my ears.
I am in Love.
I will respond when you call my name,
I will run to You;
You possess all of me.
I have abandoned all other loves
In attempt to look on none but You.
Take my mind as an offering,
for you have already captured my heart with One word.
I am yours, I belong to no other.
Awaken their hearts to know you.
Quiet their spirits to sense your presence,
For they too shall be Yours.


mmmm. so utterly gorgeous. thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete