a little hiatus and perhaps a dash of confession added in there...

I sort of abandoned this blog as a result of life and yes... tumblr. I know, I am very sorry to all my readers. I dont plan on deleting it, no. maybe someday i will return to it and begin from there. but definitely, not where i left off.

maybe i'll do a whole new thing. im hoping i will. you see, im just trying to find my voice right now and there's nothing that beats a pen and paper to help you do that. but until then, until i've found my voice as a writer, instead of committing suicide by imitating others, as Emerson said in so fewer words. until then, you can find me around...on tumblr. on facebook. you can find me around. tryin' to live this life of mine to the fullest.

now you go carpe diem and i'll see you back here soon. hopefully sooner than we both think. hopefully. but soon.



for your viewing pleasure, and occasionally reading:
My tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for your words...xoxo

Popular Posts