in time-

all good things come, they do. i am guilty of pressing fast forward so often and this only causes me to miss out on...on the journey. we must keep in mind that anything worthwhile comes in time. it is the process of getting there which produces the worthiness in us. though we are never actually worthy of anything we have. i've been thinking a lot today about that one moment. you know, that thing we're waiting for but can't quite say exactly what it is we're waiting for, quite yet. this is my conclusion on the matter:

We wait our entire lives for this one moment. This one moment we dream about, pray about, think about. And we have no idea what that moment even is and where in heavens name it comes from. But each day goes by leading up to that one moment, then suddenly it’s here and we don’t even realize it. Until it’s over. When it’s over we all-of-a-sudden realize that was it. That was my one moment.

But you see, I don’t want to live like that. And I pray each night that I wouldn’t. I don’t want to live my life chasing after a one moment that I will end up missing when it happens. I want this moment to be my one moment. All of these moments that lead up will combine to make a glorious portrait of a life lived intentionally. Because that’s what I want more than anything. To live an intentional life so that when it’s all said and done, I have not one regret. Not one.


La vita รจ bella

Comments

Popular Posts