mail from a kindred pal-
After spending the entire morning listening to Meg Fee's lovely playlist, I checked the mail only to find a lovely envelope full of treats from Ecuador. My kindred friend, Kelsey whom I met during my first year of college sent me the beautiful package. Kelsey and I met while dancing in a piece together and have been the best of friends ever since. I so cannot wait to hug her and dance with her in a few short weeks!
Lovely postcard! Kels introduced me to postcrossing and I have been addicted ever since.
Bracelet that I love! Kelsey wrote, "From a town called Tena, that I lived 20 minutes away from via taxi truck, when I was staying in the AMAZON JUNGLE." (caps added for effect).
And those earrings she found in "a little town we passed by as we ate at a family's restaurant that fixed up this fantastic fish they caught an hour before our arrival!"
Kels in the Andes mountains. I just love this picture of her- quite the anthropologist don't you think!?
And I just love that sweater, I already told her I will be borrowing it in Boone!
All of these treats just made my day so special! It is so wonderful to have such a great friend and I look forward to sending you treats from Paris when I study abroad! Thank ya, kindly my dear sweet friend. I look forward to spending another year learning, growing, and fueling both of our wanderlust hearts.
"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world."— L.M. Montgomery ( Anne of Green Gables )
La vita รจ bella!
Lovely postcard! Kels introduced me to postcrossing and I have been addicted ever since.
Bracelet that I love! Kelsey wrote, "From a town called Tena, that I lived 20 minutes away from via taxi truck, when I was staying in the AMAZON JUNGLE." (caps added for effect).
And those earrings she found in "a little town we passed by as we ate at a family's restaurant that fixed up this fantastic fish they caught an hour before our arrival!"
Kels in the Andes mountains. I just love this picture of her- quite the anthropologist don't you think!?
And I just love that sweater, I already told her I will be borrowing it in Boone!
All of these treats just made my day so special! It is so wonderful to have such a great friend and I look forward to sending you treats from Paris when I study abroad! Thank ya, kindly my dear sweet friend. I look forward to spending another year learning, growing, and fueling both of our wanderlust hearts.
"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world."— L.M. Montgomery ( Anne of Green Gables )
La vita รจ bella!







Oh my goodness, I just adore you!
ReplyDelete