On reducing-
Lately I have used my feelings to perceive God's love for me, though I recognize how distorted judgement is when based off of emotions. For some reason, I haven't felt myself recently, instead there is a lingering melancholy that I just cannot seem to shake off. Perhaps the issue isn't a built of sense of lachrymose, rather simply a lack of trust in Him. It's something I am discovering over and over again, almost to the point of redundancy- one would hope to have figured out this faith thing by now. I am reading The Spiritual Man by Watchman Nee; through his words God is teaching my spirit so much- mostly how much I am lacking in spirit. My prayer as of late: "Abba Father, teach me how to pray. Teach me so much more of what you are, and less of what I am. Reduce me, Father. Reduce me to love."
I am so far from love. Help me Lord! Reduce me to love!



Comments
Post a Comment
thank you for your words...xoxo