on how life changes, but some things remain-
congrats to our latest graduates, liz and charmaine. six down, two more to go.
one of the most beautiful moments for me was sitting on the floor the last night we were all together and looking into the past and then the future: mine and marni's graduation next may, the future travels to each others city, the weddings to come (someday)- simply the wonder of it all. we may not be young and unblemished for much longer, but we will forever be tied to each other in all our beautiful, bold, courageous, scared/confused, hopeful, and sentimental ways.
we'll always have each other.
"I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. ”-Jon Katz





Oh I adore you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are inspiring in opening a blog with the new adventures I'm going to have this year :) This is just beautiful :)
ReplyDelete*you are inspiring me
DeleteSweet girl,
Deleteeverything, all of this fleshing out the whole of my existence is made worth it when I read words like yours.
It means so much to inspire.