On the two N's-



I remember waking up in Europe each morning thinking life will never not be this perfect again.

I remember waking up and feeling like my life had reached a precipice and would continue on an incline because this continent is so violently beautiful and I am so unapologetically at home in this world.

I think what I covet most about that season of conquered wanderlust is the fullness of each moment lived and so

I yearn for more mornings to wake to the thought that life will never not be this perfect because
as of late, all my never's are laced with see you again's and
all of my not's are stuck in the negative: we will not be the same people we are now...

Both of which take a toll on a heart, even one that is prone to move.


Comments

  1. Here's those moments when everything seems perfect. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for your words...xoxo

Popular Posts