On my little corner of the city-
During my last year in uni, my parents moved to another end of the city. There's a lot of art, culture, and rich history in this part of Charlotte. I have taken to exploring more of it these last two months and have found much inspiration therein. Who would have thought? Paris was my muse for such a long long time: many many years. Then I traveled there, and the words never came. Six months in the old country, the words never came. Three years later, after living two months in one of the most beautifully rich in history and culture, cities in the world, I return to my little corner in the South--
And now, even as I type, the words flood my thoughts faster than I can write them out. I must be too full, and so I need emptying.
Funny how that happens, words fail us when we most need them. Until one day, the time comes when you have so much to say, it's as if you'll drown in all of the muchness. So very pregnant with words, you could burst from all that never had the chance to birth...All of the words left unwritten.
This must be my time for emptying. I'm overdue for a refill.
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." - Maya Angelou
.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment
thank you for your words...xoxo